The Army of Light Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of The Army of Light: a Guild of The Harbinger & The Ebon Hawk

HomePortalSigilos's Application [Approved] Eawi10Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Guild TeamSpeak3 Policy: Click Here!
Guild TOR Server Information - The Harbinger & The Ebon Hawk: Click Here!

Sigilos's Application [Approved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tocar
Recruit
Recruit
Tocar

Sigilos's Application [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Sigilos's Application [Approved]   Sigilos's Application [Approved] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 2:59 pm

1.) Please list ALL of your characters on The Harbinger you wish to guild with The Army of Light, and indicate which are your primaries:
Name(s):
Level(s):
Advanced Class(es):
Primary Role (Damage, Healing, and/or Tanking):

All level 65's

NameClassRole
Sigilos      serenity/shadow  DPS    
RestaurosSageHeals
Presagioinfil/shadowDPS
Tokarevss/slingerDPS

2.) Are you primarily Free-to-Play, Preferred, or Subscribed?

Suscribed.

3.) What other SW:TOR guilds have you been in? What other MMOs have you played?

Ebon Hawk's server: Blue Harvest, Freedom Warriors, no other MMOs because ditching Guild Wars 2 in 3 days, Final Fantasy online in 4 days and Elderscrolls in 2 days, doesn't count as an MMO experience in my view  Smile

4.) What is your usual in-game availability? Please be as specific as possible. 

All day, everyday eastern time and during nights from 8:30 pm to 11:00 pm

5.) How did you find The Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.

I saw an advertisement on Harbinger Republic fleet.

6.) Have you visited our Website and familiarized yourself with our Information and Rules of Conduct?

Yes.

7.) In no less than 50 words, please describe your Real Life (RL) self and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family - a very important question!) Also, please include your age, time zone, and country.

I own my business, this is the reason why I can play all I want, I pay other people to do the work.... not unfair at all.  My employees are happy anyways.  I'm very social but also very shy, some people think I'm not that social because I barely use TS and when raiding I speak very little, but there is a reason for that, I am a clicker... no shame on that, way to many toons to remember all those hotkey progs, so I switched to clicking, I push to talk on ts because I play on a way to noisy environment and is not fair to keep the mic open for all of you to be distracted by that, and during fights it is hard to remove hands from controls just to say, "I'm not standing in the red circles". I can make fun of us if we wipe, not the guys that take the wipes to heart thou    Smile 

48yr old, (EST+1), Puerto Rico

8.) Does your Forums' handle/name here match that of your Main Character? (We require that they match for the sake of easier recognition and communication.) You may edit your forum username by clicking the "PROFILE" link in the menu bar. 

Not yet, I made a mistake there, I'll fix it as recommended above.

9.) Any questions you wish to ask or anything else you'd like to share?

I do have to share something.  Every time you guys want to do sm content, I'll be there, I can't stand 2 1/2 - 3 hours on a hm raid anymore, unless they are the faster ones such as EV.

Also, I was a pvper in the Harb for a long time, I'm taking a break from that, and old pve gear is getting veeeery rusty so I need to fix that too.

**I'm not very good at colors guys sorry if this is a poor choice of font colors.

Sad 
Back to top Go down
Ludwig VanCover
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Ludwig VanCover

Character Sheet
Legacy Name: VanCover
Adv. Class: Commando
RP Title: General

Sigilos's Application [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigilos's Application [Approved]   Sigilos's Application [Approved] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 3:10 pm

Congratulations,

Your application for membership into The Army of Light has been approved! You have been granted membership into The Army of Light.

Where do you go from here? As a new Member, you should get Teamspeak 3 installed (http://www.thealforums.com/t6431-guild-teamspeak-information#66057), review our rules regarding chat, and familiarize yourself with the forums. I can assist you with any questions you have. You may also seek help from any other officer or member, as we've all been through the process at some point.

The Forums are a rich source of guild information. As a Recruit, you will have access to approximately half of what the Forums offer. If you are new to the way forums work, please feel free to contact any officer or member - it's okay, we have been told our forums can be a little intimidating at first, but once you begin to browse around, you will find it easier and easier to use.

If you have any questions regarding your class or role please feel free to ask in guild chat or on the forums.  We have many members who are well-versed in any class or role and will be happy to assist you.

Please be aware that we foster an Open Door Policy here at The Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send any Officer (marked on the forums with the icon "MOD" beside all posts and threads) a PM.

Thank you for your application and we look forward to seeing you ingame!
- Ludwig VanCover (GM), Recruitment Chair/Raid Lead

======USEFUL NEW MEMBER RESOURCES======

* Chat Rules (Voice and Guild Chat)
* Teamspeak3 Information
*How to use the "Raid" menu bar icon to signup for raids
Back to top Go down
http://holonet.thearmyoflight.com

Sigilos's Application [Approved]
Page 1 of 1