Welcome to the Forums of The Army of Light: a Guild of The Harbinger & The Ebon Hawk

HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Guild TeamSpeak3 Policy: Click Here!
Guild TOR Server Information - The Harbinger & The Ebon Hawk: Click Here!

Share | 

Kylan Randar's Application [Under Review]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kylan Randar

PostSubject: Kylan Randar's Application [Under Review]   Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:46 am

1.) Please list ALL of your characters on The Harbinger you wish to guild with The Army of Light, and indicate which are your primaries:
Name(s): Kylan Randar
Level(s): 12
Advanced Class(es): Gunslinger (Sharpshooter)
Primary Role (Damage, Healing, and/or Tanking): Damage (In the future most of my characters will be focused on healing or damage roles, although I do occasionally build tanks)

2.) Are you primarily Free-to-Play, Preferred, or Subscribed?
     Subscribed.
3.) What other SW:TOR guilds have you been in? What other MMOs have you played?
     I have been in a couple of small guilds on Shadowlands although that was long enough ago I don't honestly remember the names of them. In the past, I have played Guild Wars 2, ESO, WOW, and the MUD HellMOO.
4.) What is your usual in-game availability? Please be as specific as possible.
     As I will explain below, my availability is dependent on my military service. For the most part, I am able to be on at times that would be the late evening for those of you on the west coast. Due in large part to my operational commitments, my times and in game availability is subject to change.
5.) How did you find The Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.
     Approximately three months ago, I was active on the BC server as the charater Ky'rezel. On that server Starsabre recruited me to Army of Light for a period of about one month. Within that time, I achieved the rank of Jedi Master for being an active, helpful member spending much of my time educating new players on my knowledge of the game and assisting them with quests or other tasks they had trouble with. If I am accepted into AL, I may consider moving my main character from BC to Harbinger as I have yet to use my free character transfer. Until I am accepted, I will continue with my current Smuggler character before making any additional characters. I understand my rank will probably not carry over from my previous server and that my previous guildmates may not be associated with this AL, but I feel confident this AL is a professional, well organized guild I can fit well into.
6.) Have you visited our Website and familiarized yourself with our Information and Rules of Conduct?
     Yes I have. I've been browsing the website while waiting to see if I could find any AL members online at this time, but I'm guessing currently may not be a peak hour for most members due to my current timezone.
7.) In no less than 50 words, please describe your Real Life (RL) self and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family - a very important question!) Also, please include your age, time zone, and country.
     I am a member of the United States Navy, and as such I travel quite frequently. For obvious reasons, I cannot disclose my current country, however I am a resident of the United States. I am 25 years old and am generally active during time zones that are close to the evening on the west coast. Due to the nature of my job however, my time zone does change from time to time, so at least for a little while I might be difficult to pin down at a certain time. I will try and coordinate this as best possible in game with officers in case of an extended period of my absence. Other than that, I like to consider myself an approachable, social person who is looking to rejoin a community of people to enjoy this game and maybe others with.
8.) Does your Forums' handle/name here match that of your Main Character? (We require that they match for the sake of easier recognition and communication.) You may edit your forum username by clicking the "PROFILE" link in the menu bar. 
     Yes it does. Generally, my names have something in common with one another (such as the "Ky" in Ky'rezel and my current name) to identify me. If I am accepted into Army of Light, and the main character I play on Harbinger changes, my forum username will most likely change in accordance with that for easy identification.
9.) Any questions you wish to ask or anything else you'd like to share?
     All I wish to add is that this community seems very professional and I'd like to be a part of it. I had a great time working with AL on BC and even if this community does not contain the same members I have high hopes I will encounter the same caliber of people on Harbinger I did on BC. I look forward to seeing you all in game!
Back to top Go down
Ludwig VanCover
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Character Sheet
Legacy Name: VanCover
Adv. Class: Commando
RP Title: General

PostSubject: Re: Kylan Randar's Application [Under Review]   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:15 pm

Greetings Kylan,

Your Application is now Under Review by the Recruitment Council. You will receive a reply shortly, usually within the next 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your interest in The Army of Light.

Warmest regards,
Guildmaster Ludwig VanCover
The Army of Light 

Ludwig VanCover | Administrator | GUILD LEAD
Follow us
@ALSWTOR | Like us on SWTOR
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [ToS]
Back to top Go down
http://holonet.thearmyoflight.com

Kylan Randar's Application [Under Review]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1