The Army of Light Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of The Army of Light: a Guild of The Harbinger & The Ebon Hawk

HomePortalGorog's application [Approved] Eawi10Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Guild TeamSpeak3 Policy: Click Here!
Guild TOR Server Information - The Harbinger & The Ebon Hawk: Click Here!

Gorog's application [Approved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gorog
gorog

Gorog's application [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Gorog's application [Approved]   Gorog's application [Approved] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 11:37 pm

1.) Please list ALL of your characters on The Harbinger you wish to guild with The Army of Light, and indicate which are your primaries:
Name(s):
Level(s):
Advanced Class(es):
Primary Role (Damage, Healing, and/or Tanking):

Hey guys, i only want to admit my main account Gorog to the guild, gorog is a level 65 jedi sentinel (watchmen class) who is a dps character. (4.7k dps 5 minutes sustained on dummy) 

2.) Are you primarily Free-to-Play, Preferred, or Subscribed?

I am a subscribed player for 2 years now

3.) What other SW:TOR guilds have you been in? What other MMOs have you played?

I havent played and other mmos other than the elder scrolls one (ick)  i have, on my imperial character been in the "dark ops" guild but that is it.

4.) What is your usual in-game availability? Please be as specific as possible. 

My in game availability is monday to thursday 8-11am, and then 6:30pm till whenever. friday all day, and sunday from 4 pm till midnight

5.) How did you find The Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.

I was recruited by a fellow on the fleet  don't remember his name

6.) Have you visited our Website and familiarized yourself with our Information and Rules of Conduct?

yes i have

7.) In no less than 50 words, please describe your Real Life (RL) self and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family - a very important question!) Also, please include your age, time zone, and country.

I am 18, in California,  I am a college student and work on a zip line in a park called "the ventura ranch KOA" i love hiking and backpacking , the beach, and i am a licenced pilot.

8.) Does your Forums' handle/name here match that of your Main Character? (We require that they match for the sake of easier recognition and communication.) You may edit your forum username by clicking the "PROFILE" link in the menu bar. 

Yes it does

9.) Any questions you wish to ask or anything else you'd like to share?

Yeah, when can we start raiding??  Saber Duel Yoda

Back to top Go down
Ludwig VanCover
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Ludwig VanCover

Character Sheet
Legacy Name: VanCover
Adv. Class: Commando
RP Title: General

PostSubject: Re: Gorog's application [Approved]   Gorog's application [Approved] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 12:44 am

Greetings Gorog,

Your Application is now Under Review by the Recruitment Council. You will receive a reply shortly, usually within the next 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your interest in The Army of Light.

Warmest regards,
Guildmaster Ludwig VanCover
The Army of Light 
Back to top Go down
http://holonet.thearmyoflight.com
Ludwig VanCover
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Ludwig VanCover

Character Sheet
Legacy Name: VanCover
Adv. Class: Commando
RP Title: General

PostSubject: Re: Gorog's application [Approved]   Gorog's application [Approved] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Congratulations,

Your application for membership into The Army of Light has been approved! You have been granted membership into The Army of Light.

Where do you go from here? As a new Member, you should get Teamspeak 3 installed (http://www.thealforums.com/t6431-guild-teamspeak-information#66057), review our rules regarding chat, and familiarize yourself with the forums. I can assist you with any questions you have. You may also seek help from any other officer or member, as we've all been through the process at some point.

The Forums are a rich source of guild information. As a Recruit, you will have access to approximately half of what the Forums offer. If you are new to the way forums work, please feel free to contact any officer or member - it's okay, we have been told our forums can be a little intimidating at first, but once you begin to browse around, you will find it easier and easier to use.

If you have any questions regarding your class or role please feel free to ask in guild chat or on the forums.  We have many members who are well-versed in any class or role and will be happy to assist you.

Please be aware that we foster an Open Door Policy here at The Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send any Officer (marked on the forums with the icon "MOD" beside all posts and threads) a PM.

Thank you for your application and we look forward to seeing you ingame!
- Ludwig VanCover (GM), Recruitment Chair/Raid Lead

======USEFUL NEW MEMBER RESOURCES======

* Chat Rules (Voice and Guild Chat)
* Teamspeak3 Information
*How to use the "Raid" menu bar icon to signup for raids
Back to top Go down
http://holonet.thearmyoflight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorog's application [Approved]   Gorog's application [Approved] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorog's application [Approved]
Page 1 of 1